Owned and operated by the Australian Manufacturing Technology Institute Limited (AMTIL), Australian Manufacturing Week is an industry exhibition encompassing all aspects of manufacturing in Australia.
Since 2000, AMTIL has operated Austech, Australia’s premier advanced manufacturing and machine tool exhibition. With more than 170 organisations exhibiting state-of-the-art manufacturing hardware, software and support services, Austech 2019 was attended by industry professionals from across Australia and around the world.
With Australian Manufacturing Week, AMTIL is widening the scope of its exhibitions portfolio with an event that will provide a more comprehensive showcase of manufacturing in Australia.
Australian manufacturing will be the star of a comprehensive new industry showcase, with the inaugural edition of Australian Manufacturing Week taking place at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney on 7 – 10 June 2022.
AMTIL’s aim is for Australian Manufacturing Week to be more than just an exhibition. It will instead act as the centrepiece of a week-long celebration of manufacturing in Australia today.
There are plenty of reasons to visit Australian Manufacturing week:
- Be a witness and a part of technological evolution.
- Be the first to experience innovative technologies, latest machinery.
- Meet and network with the innovators and trendsetting individuals who spearhead this technological revolution.
- Interact with peers and share ideas.
- Gain firsthand exposure to the companies who are at the forefront of technological excellence.
- See all the key industry brands all in one place at the same time
AC Australia will be attending, showcasing ALPHACAM and what benefits it brings to manufacturing businesses